The NETWORK’s Values:
- We believe that ongoing learning is essential to the continued progress of our world.
- We believe that collaboration among dedicated professionals can accelerate the individual and organizational learning essential to a better future.
- We believe that educating all children to their maximum capabilities is critical to our social, moral and economic well-being.
- We believe in challenging assumptions and questioning conventional wisdom.
- We believe that reason and rational problem solving are superior to rage and revolution as strategies for social change.
- We believe that ordinary people are capable of extraordinary things when given appropriate support.
- We believe that we can help others who embrace these beliefs.